Monday, June 1, 2009

Boutique Grown Fresh Roses

I don't know about you, but everywhere I turn, I see ads for all the well-known internet flower sellers like Proflowers and 1800flowers...blah, blah, blah. What most people don't know is that the vast majority of their roses are grown in South America, shipped to the states and then to the consumer. By the time the roses get to you (3-5 days, from what I hear), they may have seen better days.

Enter CaliforniaBlooms.com. This little company, only sells roses that are grown here in California. Their roses are carefully cultivated in an eco-friendly environment by a 7th generation dutch flower grower and they are consistently recognized as some of the most beautiful and highest quality roses available.

Why do I love these roses? Because they arrive at my doorstep within 24 hours of being hand selected and cut. They are so fresh, last longer and are just plain beautiful.

I promise, you won't be disappointed.

Fresh Roses From California Blooms