Saturday, June 6, 2009

Kat's Meow



My friend Sue has good judgement - she picked me for her BFF afterall! And with three adorable, smart and fashion-forward little girls, I trust her instincts when it comes to kids clothes. When I needed something special for my 4 year old, I called her old pal Jill, owner of The Kat's Meow in Chico, CA. You'd think being near "the big City" I could find a go-to store for kids. Not! The Kat's Meow carries a number of brands I'd never heard of - Flowers By Zoe, Mimi & Maggie (we have both items pictured and LOVE them), and yummy soft Cotton Caboodle leggings. I'll pick up the phone every chance I get to place an order from this cute store - they'll even put together baby shower gifts and wrap them for me in the best toile wrapping paper. We're purring all the way through summer with some awesome finds, and I can't wait for school to start again so I have an excuse for more.
Kat's Meow
530-899-8811