Monday, July 21, 2008

Look, Warm Slippers!


After years of wearing my Ugg boots as slippers, this Fall I plan on buying some comfy, soft sheepskin padders from Padraig Cottage. Their website has a decent selection of different color slippers for men, women and kids - hand-crafted with all natural materials. And they seem Irish (Padraig is Gaelic for Patrick!) I'll start by getting a pair for our daughter and see how she likes them. I first read about them in the recent Domino Magazine, and because I'm a sucker for anything the writers of that pub recommend, I thought I would pass it along. The website has other gift items like a newborn hat made from the same fine wool from New Zealand. Thinking about stocking stuffers - check out the Padraig Slipper and go green for Ireland this Christmas.